Unattended Cremation Service
£1395.00, to be paid in full before the cremation
We offer an unattended cremation for those who wish for a minimal service. An unattended cremation involves us bringing the deceased into our care, and on completion of the necessary paperwork, liaising with the crematorium to arrange a mutually convenient time to convey the deceased to the chapel for cremation. Please note, that the day and time of the cremation will take place at our choosing, and that no one can attend.
Our unattended cremation service is £1395.00 and this service is required to be paid in full before the cremation takes place. Additional charges may apply, please ask for more details.
Our in-house ceremony offers a service for a few select attendees
The newest addition to our service portfolio, our ‘in house’ funeral service is designed for those families who may wish for a small, intimate gathering at one of our Chapels of Rest. The principle of the service is for up to 8 mourners to be seated in our Chapel for a ceremony, either with or without a minister / celebrant. On conclusion of the ceremony, the mourners make their way to their venue for refreshments, or back home, and we then convey the deceased to the crematorium for an unattended cremation – ensuring costs are kept to a minimum.
Our In-House Ceremony funeral is £2350.00, and is inclusive of the fee for an unattended cremation and any associated doctors’ fees for cremation certificates.
The In-House Ceremony funeral includes the following:
- Provision of the funeral director’s services
- Attending to all the necessary paperwork
- Provision of a simple coffin suitable for cremation
- Transfer of the deceased from the James Paget Hospital, or Norfolk & Norwich Hospital, during working hours
- Care of the deceased prior to the funeral
- The use of our Chapel or Rest for 1 hour, any time between 9am-3pm
- Fees for an unattended cremation and doctors’ fees, if applicable
In addition, the following options are available for extra costs:
- Upgrading the coffin to one of your choosing
- Collection of mourners in a limousine from a local address, and return after the ceremony
- The services of a minister or celebrant to officiate
The following are not included:
- Bringing the deceased into our care from a private address or care home (+£220)
- A hearse, Funeral Director & Bearers, and funeral procession
- Out of hours chapel visits
Call now for an accurate estimate on funeral services.
If you would like us to give you a more accurate estimate for a funeral, please telephone us or call in. We will need to ask you a few questions to ascertain your requirements, and our estimate will be inclusive of all fees and services as discussed. A no obligation, written estimate can be given if requested.
Once arrangements have been made, a written confirmation and estimate will be given.
Invoices will usually be sent a week after the funeral. A disbursement charge of £100 will automatically be added to all funeral accounts, but will be deducted if the invoice is settled within one month.